Correction of earlier press release: Landshypotek Bank Annual Report 2020
Today, Landshypotek Bank presents its Annual Report for 2020, including its sustainability and corporate governance reports, and its Pillar III Report.
The Annual Report and the sustainability, corporate governance and Pillar III reports are available in full on the bank’s website.
In its Annual Report, Landshypotek reviews a year made extraordinary by the pandemic, but was also a year where the bank posted strong results.
“We grew our lending and improved our results in 2020. We have carried with us the growth and positive earnings into 2021 to continue the development of an even better and more sustainable bank. We are continuing to invest in our digitalisation and improving customer interfaces, while maintaining good cost control,” says Per Lindblad, CEO of Landshypotek Bank.
Annual Report at a glance — figures for Landshypotek Bank 2020
• Operating profit amounted to SEK 397 million (418). Operating profit
for 2019 included a capital gain of SEK 55 million attributable to the sale of one property.
• The underlying operating profit, excluding the net result of financial
transactions, was SEK 414 million (420).
• Net interest income amounted to SEK 872 million (815).
• Costs totalled SEK 478 million (461).
• Net credit losses positively impacted earnings by SEK 13 million (positive: 3).
• Loans to the public amounted to SEK 83.0 billion (76.4).
• Deposits from the public amounted to SEK 14.7 billion (14.4).More information is available in the Annual Report regarding the results as well as events in the world around us in terms of farming and forestry, and the financial markets generally.
Landshypotek Bank AB is required to disclose this information pursuant to the Securities Market Act (2007:528). This information was submitted for publication on 19 March 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (CET).
Please find attached, the Annual Report including the sustainability and corporate governance reports. Direct link to the website with the Annual Report including the sustainability and corporate governance reports.
For more information, please contact:
Jonas Feinberg, Press Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 349 24 10
Per Lindblad, CEO of Landshypotek Bank, can be contacted through Jonas Feinberg.
About Landshypotek Bank
Landshypotek Bank was founded in 1836 and is one of the ten largest lending banks in Sweden. The bank is deemed systemically important for the farming and forestry industries. Historically, lending has focused on customers for farming and forestry, but now also includes homeowner mortgages and savings. Landshypotek Bank is owned by some 37,000 farming and forestry customers, who are organised as a cooperative association. The bank has almost 200 employees located at branches across Sweden.